LEGAL NOTICE FOR CONNECTA THERAPEUTICS, S.L.
Last reviewed: March 2021
Access and navigation on this website, as well as the use of its services, imply the express and complete acceptance of this Legal Notice, as well as each of the specific warnings and clauses established for the request of certain services, products and the use of certain parts of the Website.
If they do not accept the clauses established in this Legal Notice, users must refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents that are available on the Website and must leave it immediately.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the information duty outlined in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, below we inform you of the following information:
Company: CONNECTA THERAPEUTICS, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “CONNECTA”)
Registration data: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 470009, Sheet 75, Page 538014
Address: CL/Baldiri Reixac (Parc Cientific de Barcelona), número 10-12, 08028, Barcelona, España
2. USERS: The use of this portal is voluntary and implies full acceptance by whoever accesses it, hereinafter “User”, of all the conditions of use in force at any time that are at this Website. The User has the responsibility to carefully read these conditions.USE OF THE PORTAL: CONNECTA provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on this Website. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal and undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services with an enunciative but not limited to not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate racist content or propaganda, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, or apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights; (iii) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages; (iv) not take any action intended to damage, block, damage, disable, overload, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, content and/or infrastructure of the website, in a way that prevents its normal use.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including, among others, texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, as well as logos, trademarks, or other distinctive signs, whatever their format, are the property of CONNECTA, or it has sufficient rights of use. The contents are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. In this sense, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without CONNECTA’s prior consent. The User agrees to respect the Intellectual Property rights owned by CONNECTA.
CONNECTA authorizes the User to make private reproductions (simple download and storage activity on their computer systems), as long as the elements are intended solely for personal use. In any case, this will mean an authorization or license on the property rights of CONNECTA or its legitimate owners.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: CONNECTA does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading, or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the portal pages that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or beyond your control, or those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses or similar technologies.
CONNECTA does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by (i) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, motivated by errors in telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause outside the control of CONNECTA; (ii) illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other; (iii) improper or inappropriate use of the CONNECTA website; (iv) security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions.
8. MODIFICATIONS: CONNECTA reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice.
9. LINKS: The Website may include links to third-party websites. The third-party websites have not been reviewed and are not subject to controls by CONNECTA.
In no case, CONNECTA will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor it will guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity, and constitutionality of any material or information contained in said website. Links are exclusively for informational purposes and, in no case, do they imply the support, approval, commercialization, or any relationship between CONNECTA and the person responsible for the link in question. If you are interested in activating a link to CONNECTA’s website, you must let us know and obtain express consent to create the link. CONNECTA reserves the right to oppose to the activation of links to its website.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: CONNECTA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its request or by a hird party, to those Users who fail to comply with this Legal Notice.
11. GENERALITIES: CONNECTA will pursue the breach of this Legal Notice as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all actions that may correspond to it by law.11
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: CONNECTA may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. SEVERABILITY: If any of the provisions contained in this agreement, or any of its parts, is determined to be invalid and/or unenforceable, it will not affect the rest of the provision in question or any other provision contained in this document.
14. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between CONNECTA and the User will be governed by current Spanish law and any dispute will be submitted to the courts of the city of Barcelona, Spain.